incl. tax plus shipping costs
- Ski pants made of Schöller softshell
- Figure-hugging cut
- Inside made of soft, warming microfleece
- Loden details at the ankle, on the outer seam and pocket
- Colour contrasting edging
- Slightly flared leg
- Darts at the knee for better movement
- Edge protection made of Alcantara leather
- Zipper and snow guard on the leg seam
- Safety press studs on the waistband
- Sizing: figure-hugging cut. Select your usual size.
- the model wears size 36L and is 1,79 m tall
These ski pants made of Schöller softshell look super. A special type of softshell: the multi-layer fabric is elastic lengthways and crossways. These pants with darts at the knee, flared leg and zippers at the ankle provide you with the utmost freedom of movement for any activity. They are perfect for any weather because the fabric is windproof and water-repellent. When the sun shines, the pants are lightweight and comfortable to wear. Striking design elements include the loden details and the colour contrasting edging down the outer leg. The small side patch pocket is practical e.g. for keeping your mobile phone or money. The edge protection made of Alcantara leather makes the pants even more robust.
49 % Polyester, 30 % Nylon, 12 % Polyurethane, 9 % Elastane
We always recommend to care for the product according to the washing instructions of the garment. Before washing, please close all zippers, so the teeth of the zippers are protected. Select hand washing or a special wool washing program from your washing machine at the lowest possible. temperature (easy to care for 30°) and use little detergent and do not add a softener. Do not bleach the softshell material, and do not put in the dryer. After washing, the product can be hung on the laundry rope in the wet condition and allowed to dry in a well ventilated place. After drying, you can steam the product for a short time at a low temperature. You can also have a cleaning done in the laundry room.