Job advertisement Sales Consultant
Founded in 1950 in Kitzbühel, the family business has always stood for luxurious and timeless fashion "Made in Austria". The brand Frauenschuh belongs to an internationally successful operating luxury goods fashion company, whose success lies in a high-quality design, excellence, innovation, precision as well as refined details.
For our flagship store in the heart of Munich, we are looking for a dedicated and experienced
Sales consultant (m/f/d)
Part time and full time
The Frauenschuh Sales Associate is responsible for meeting the individual needs of our customers and is the key ambassador for the Frauenschuh brand. Observing our philosophy, he guarantees compliance with our long-standing Retail Excellence.
Your area of responsibility
• As part of this exciting and challenging role, you will be passionate and professional in advising our national as well as international customers on the purchase of our high quality, handcrafted fashion.
• Together with the management you are responsible for a successful and smooth performance of the brand as well as for the visual appearance and the compliance with the merchandising specifications.
• You are responsible for the high level support of the demanding clientele and ensure a positive and unique shopping experience with your proactive approach.
• Likewise, you ensure excellent customer service and assist management with reorders.
• You act as a role model and represent the company to the outside world.
• You have several years of experience in retail sales, ideally in the luxury/fashion industry.
• As an emphatic sales personality, you are enthusiastic and can motivate yourself and others well!
• You have a soft spot for precision, functionality as well as innovation and possess good communication skills, a stylish appearance as well as a high customer and service orientation.
• We require very good German and English skills for the position.
• Attractive salary package
• You can continuously expand your knowledge through internal trainings
• Secure job in a successful company
• Pleasant working atmosphere and family-like working environment
• Opportunities for further development and promotion within the company
For this position, we offer a higher than collectively agreed, performance-related salary starting at EUR 3,000.00 gross per month.
The final salary agreement will be made during a personal interview, depending on qualifications and professional experience.