incl. tax plus shipping costs
• Asymmetrical zipper
• Foldable fur collar with metal buttons
• Long zippers on the sides
• Slit pockets on the sides
• Loden details on the back
• Diamond quilting on the sleeves
• Open-edged seam processing
• Size information: Casual cut. Choose your usual size.
This coat was made from Lambskin Light, which is derived from a rare lamb bred in the Languedoc region of the south of France. It is surprisingly light, soft to the touch and reversible. Owing to a unique dyeing technique, the curly hair side of this coat has the effect of creating great depth while the smooth leather side has a noble shine produced through subsequent polishing. The sleeves are made of nylon with diamond quilting and loden details are used on the back. The collar can be folded up and closed with metal buttons. The front zipper is asymmetric while there are also zippers on the sides and an open-edged seam gives the elegant garment a sporty touch.
35% lambskin, 23% nappa leather, 32% wool, 10% polyester
We recommend exposing our lambskin jackets and coats to air.