Book a personal shopping appointment in one of our stores
As we have grown steadily in recent years, we are always on the lookout for new, young talent - for every area in our company. Because no matter what you do with us, you're part of something very special. We offer you a safe, inspiring workplace with many development opportunities.
In this role, you will report directly to the management and have responsibility for all controlling agendas and the company's accounting and will be the contact person for all financial matters.
Your area of responsibility
• Overall responsibility for operational controlling & accounting
• Preparation of monthly reports & variance analyses
• Main responsibility for the budgeting process
• Preparation of ad hoc reports and advice to management
• Co-responsibility for production planning including provision of relevant data
• Management of controlling projects & ongoing development of operational reporting
• Ensuring compliance with all specifications & standards
• Sales controlling and close cooperation with the sales team
• Completed business studies with focus on controlling/finance
• Several years of professional experience in controlling, ideally in a production company
• Excellent Excel skills & ideally experience with BO
• Affinity for numbers, high analytical skills & solution-oriented way of thinking
• Team player with high initiative & hands-on mentality
• A crisis-proof and unique workplace
• A responsible and challenging field of activity
• A dynamic and motivated team
• Ongoing opportunity for training & development
• Various employee benefits
• Flexible working hours, flextime
• Home office option by arrangement
• Own company kitchen for daily lunch
• Company apartment in Kitzbühel or the surrounding area
• An annual gross salary starting at EUR 60.000,- on a full-time basis with readiness for significant overpayment depending on qualifications and professional experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!