incl. tax plus shipping costs
- Sporty functional winter jacket
- Made from breathable, windproof and waterproof 3-layer protection
- Integrated avalanche rescue system from RECCO
- Adjustable hood with loden details
- Reflective seams on the back Side
- Side blouson pockets with zip
- Openings for ventilation on the fuselage sides
- Two pockets inside, ski pass pocket outside
- Sizing: Loose fitting. Choose your usual size
The Material Protection 3-Layer was originally developed for mountain guides. It is remarkably light, elastic, breathable, wind- and water-repellent. The indestructible surface is connected to the technical membrane and the lining. The seams are welded waterproof. The Ayla model, which is also a perfect winter companion in everyday life and in the city, was also equipped with the avalanche rescue system from RECCO. Snow guard, an adjustable hood and a rubberized zip go without saying. The fit is pleasantly loose, so you can wear something warm underneath for particularly cold days. Thanks to a cord, you can adjust the width individually. And if it unexpectedly gets warmer or you start sweating while hiking in the snow, the two zips on the sides can be opened so that you can even slip your arms completely out of the jacket.
76% PA ,11% EL, 9% PU, 4% PES
We recommend to always clean the product according to the washing instructions.